Wednesday, September 23, 2009

i believe one of the hardest things about implimenting a made video into elementary classrooms, is making it legal to show. Just making sure that all the things you put in this video have been cited correctly, or you have not used too much of a song, poem, pictures, etc... Also i think it could be time consuming to the planning for a class, but a good question would be is, is it good enough to show in the lesson and the time was well spent on it? or is it just taking up teaching time and planning time.

4 comments:

  1. I can tell you all put a lot of work into this, and it looks great! I really like all of the pictures and that you have subject headings for each of the parts of living a healthy life style. The only problem I see is that I can't hear what you are saying. I know you are saying something. I just can't tell waht it is. If you go back to photo story and adjust the volume settings in the place that you uploaded the music too, then you will be able to hear your voices better. That's my only suggestion. Overall, you guys did an excellent job. Great content, great pics, great music-just too loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I think you guys did a wonderful job. My only suggestion/concern would be to change the volume settings. The background music is a little too loud so I can't hear what you guys are saying. On the whole though, I absolutely loved it. I think your choice of topic and pictures is super fun. It made me want to go and work out! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your video was fantastic and I loved the subject you chose to do it on. I love fitness as well and I thought it was great. I did notice that you had trouble with the volume setting on the video though, because all I could hear was the music and not any voices speaking. But overall it was great and I really enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job. Way to make our video awesome. Now if we could only hear us...

    ReplyDelete